Kardinia Kindergarten’s 3 and 4 year old programs are taught by Bachelor trained teachers and designed to improve your child’s development in the following key areas:
- Social skills, like how to play with other children in a calm, sharing and rewarding way
- Self-awareness and respect for others
- Emotional skills, for example understanding their feelings
- Language, literacy and numeracy skills, such as reading stories and counting objects
- A joy for learning and group activities, such as talking, drawing and making things together with other children their own age
- Ability to make new friends
- Exposure to new ideas and concepts.
Kindergarten also provides families with access to:
- Support and assistance for children with special needs
- Resources and links to community support services.